What are you doing this Saturday or the next?
If you are in Lagos or Abuja, there are 2 major hair events to look forward to this November: Jungo 4.0 and the Nigerian Natural Hair and Beauty Show!
19th November: The Nigerian Natural Hair and Beauty Show
Time: 11am to 7pm
Place: Harbour Point, Wilmot Point Close, off Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Organised by The Kinky Apothecary, the Nigerian Natural Hair & Beauty Show is back this Saturday and it is promising to be bigger and better. Forgive the cliche- haha.
I was there last year and it was a lot of fun. You can see all the beautiful photos here, and you can also read 27 lessons I learned from celebrity hair whisperer Felicia Leatherwood in this post!
— The Kinky Apothecary (@kinkyapothecary) November 9, 2016
As you can see from this lineup, it’s going to be a very interesting day! For more information, visit: www.thekinkyapothecary.com/events
26th November: Jungo 4.0
Time: 12 noon.
Place: The Space, No 7, Leribe Close, off Kolda Link Street, Wuse II, Abuja
The Jungo project was conceived by Farida Yahya of LumoNaturals. I love how it has grown, and how consistent she has been in presenting a very different kind of hair meet-up on the Nigerian scene.
What to Expect:
- Hair Guru Yellowsisi will be sharing tips and answering questions on everything natural hair
- Soap et al will teach on how to make some simple organic cosmetic products.
- Loctician Ade Balogun of Locitude will also at Jungo4.0, headlining the Natural Hair Runway as salons and stylists showcase the versatility of natural hair in a hair fashion show.
- Hair Accessories Making Class
- How to Tie a Turban Class
- Loads of giveaways for attendees,
- Organic hair and skin products plus arts and crafts will also be on display and available for sale.
For more information on how to attend and participate, visit www. jungo.com.ngDon't say I didn't tell you! Natural hair events in Lagos & Abuja this November: Click To Tweet
Will you be attending either event? Let me know in the comments!
Feel free to email us about your natural hair events in Nigeria. We are happy to help you spread the word for free 🙂
Have a great week!